Friday, February 12, 2016

Chick on a Mini Cup and Card


Happy Friday, and a good Honeycomb Happiness to you!

Told you I would be back with another edition of this fun stamp set. 

I used the honeycomb thinlit die with Botanical Blooms designer paper. 



The chick was stamped on the designer paper and adhered to the mini cup. 

The plant poke came from the set From the Garden. 


Have to admit I didn't use the honeycomb die much because it was hard to attach with

that very narrow border around the edges, but now I can use the fine tip glue and 

it works so much better. Don't think it shows up on the photo, but I added some clear

wink of Stella around the edges. Have to admit I was a little heavy handed on the glue and 

got some on the card front that showed, so the wink of Stella was a great cover up! 

We got lots more snow, but still not enough to close the schools, not in our area anyway. 

Skip said the Medina school were closed. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: