Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness Trio


Since I have been organizing my stamping studio I'm 

finding things that I haven't used. 

The designer paper is from Basic Gray. The collage stamp, and peep! stamps
 
are unknown, but I thought they were cute. What I really need
 
is some Easter greeting stamps. I can't believe I don't have any. 
 
The chick is from Honeycomb Happiness. This cutie was inked with black
 
then stamped on confetti white cardstock. The color was added with Daffodil Delight
 
blendies. Before popping the chick on the card I added some white thread loops. 
 
 
In my stash I also found this clear plastic paint bucket. 
 
Thought it would be a perfect little Easter basket. 
 
The shredded paper I made myself with designer paper, paper crimper, and fringe scissors. 
 
 
Here is a top view of the lid. I haven't closed the can up yet as I want to add
 
a few more goodies. I carried over the string on this topper also. 

I used gingham ribbon on the handle so to tie it all in I used the same ribbon on the lid chick,

and I removed the purple ribbon that came on the chick toy and replaced it with the gingham ribbon. 

Something about Spring just makes me think of gingham ribbon. Must be from my childhood. 


 And to complete this little set I made a coaster. The complete chipboard coaster was

ran though the Xyron 510. 

I've been having fun with the chick from Honeycomb Happiness. Be back tomorro

with another project using it. 

Stamping trails
Karen
 

No comments: