Thursday, February 11, 2016

Ladybugs for Valentine's Day


I took a break from Honeycomb Happiness and remembered

that Valentine's day is just a few days away. 


I use a combination of circle, and scallop circle punches to make these fun ladybugs. 

The greeting is "hugs and kisses", but I did a strike out on the "h", and 

used a red marker to print the "b" for bugs and kisses. 

The black circles on the wings were made with a new pencil eraser and black ink. 


I love this little mini coffee cup with the ladybug sitting on top. 

Designer paper band is from Stacked with Love paper pack from last year's catalog. 


I'll be back tomorrow with another mini coffee cup for Easter. Found the cups 

while going through my 3d stash. I have no idea why I'm hording my stamping supplies. 

They are meant to be used, so that is what I'm going do!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: