Saturday, February 6, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Mini Binder


Still organizing. This is my Paper Pumpkin binder. 

I used an Avery mini binder that I found at Wal-Mart.


I used a retired SU designer paper pack for the cover. I thin its

called Apple Cider. Used the dymo label maker on the binding. 


Of course I had to carry over the designer paper to the inside. 

I like that the Avery mini binder pages are the perfect size for the paper pumpkin

instruction sheets. 


I did a little mixing and matching with page protectors as I didn't like

trying to fish out the stamps with the longer protectors. Instead I used

the pocket pages from Project Life. Used the label maker again to label everything. 


Very happy with it. The mini binder pages also leave some room to add

leftover pieces from the kits. 

Hubby and me are off to the Home and Garden show today. So I'm sure I'll have pictures to post

on Sunday. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: