Thursday, March 31, 2016

New Emossing Folder


Took a trip to Catan's (two days in a row!), and 

found a fun quilt block embossing folder by Darice, but let me tell 

you about this card. 

Mason jar is from a set made by Spellbinders. I inked the jar with 
 
black and stamped on the designer paper which was then colored with Blushing Bride marker.

I used designer paper from the same paper pack and used the lightest color with the embossing folder.
 


The flowers were made with punches. The Blushing Bride one was made

with three cardstock pieces and the 1 1/4 scallop punch. After punching the pieces

I wet them and crumpled them up in my hand. Next step was to put a brad in the center (layer the

three pieces together then put the brad through)

Wisteria Wonder flower was made with the punch that matches the Grateful Bunch stamp set. 

Leaves were done with Pear Pizzazz and cut with one of the leaves from Botanical Blooms. 

I also added a cream lace flower. 


Here is a better look of the embossing folder I used on this card. Its called

Quilt Blocks. I have no idea why I'm on a mason jar kick lately. So far I have three

different sets of mason jar stamps, and dies. And....I'm fixing to purchase another 

mason jar die my Sizzix. 

Happy last day of March! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: