Friday, March 4, 2016

Where's the Kitty?


Can you find the cat? 

Cherokee loves to sleep under and in between pillows. 


She blends in pretty darn good with the pillows. Here you can see her

head on the left. 


And here she is taking over John's mesh laundry hamper. 

Speaking of John....he needed to use my camera yesterday so I didn't have

it to take photos of card projects. Thankfully I had back up photos of the cat to share. 

I didn't do a lot yesterday. Had a headache in the afternoon. Have no idea where that came from. 

I did ride the recumbent bike in the morning, but I don't think that would have caused it. 

Hoping to have a better day. 

Happy Friday! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hope you feel much better this weekend to play in your craft room! I am! Feel great soon! Blessings to you.