Friday, April 29, 2016

Butterfly Basic Frame Art



Love how this 5x7 frame art turned out. 

I'm hosting an ABC swap (anything but a card), and

decided that I would also join the swap. Last

weekend me and Sarah were out hitting the thrift stores and

I found these black frames for .90 cents each. So I bought the 5 that they had. 

The designer paper is Typeset (SU retired). Stamp set Butterfly Basics. I also used butterfly

framlits. 


Here is a close up view of the butterfly I put on the outside of the glass. 

First I cut it with the framelit. Then inked up Lacy background with Island Indigo and 

stamped. 

Next step was to ink the butterfly with VersaMark then dip in clear embossing powder, and

heat emboss. 

Added some pearls and the antenna was made using black hemp. I like

how I could curl the hemp round my finger. 


I made a total of 5. The swap is 5+1, but since I'm the hostess I didn't have to make one

for myself, but now I think I want one! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: