Friday, April 1, 2016

Envelope For Embellished Card


I forgot to post yesterday about the great deal I got at Pat Catan's.

These doilies are 75 count and 2 1/2 inches. 

They rang up at .37 a pack but they must have keyed the price incorrectly because

they should have been 3.77 per pack. I of course bought all they had 6 packs total. 


I also forgot to post a pic of the envelope I made on the simply scored board. 

Wanted to create a box envelope that would hold the embellished card I posted yesterday. 

Before anyone asks I will be making a tutorial of the envelope. It is large enough

to hold a embellished A2 size card, and yes they can be mailed, but depending on the weight

it will be more postage. 

Spoke to Sarah yesterday evening. She called and told me her and Jason adopted a rescue dog. 

His name is Bear and he is a 5 year old boxer. He belonged to an 85 year old man who

passed away. So Bear needed a new home. I'll be going over to see him next week. 
 
 
Happy April!!!! We got slammed here with a lot of rain yesterday. April showers bring
 
May flowers after all. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 





2 comments:

Cheryl Robertson said...

Hi Karen. I recently found your blog and look forward to getting your posts. I'm also on a weight loss journey and I'm impressed with your loss.

Happy April!

Krafting Karen said...

Hi Cheryl glad you found me! Good luck on your weight loss. Let me know if I can help.