Thursday, April 7, 2016

Fry Box with Cups and Kettles


I got out the fry box die yesterday and made a little tea holder

using Cuppa stamp set, and Cups and Kettle thinlits. 

This was shot along side the grape teacup and saucer I have just to 

show the scale of the fry box. 


After cutting the box with Wisteria Wonder cardstock I stamped it

with a lace background stamp using the same color ink. 

The teapot and cup were cut with the Cuppa paper pack. 
 
I glued a 4 inch doily to the bottom of the box. 


The heart was cut with Melon Mambo cardstock and attached

with a thin strip of window sheet. Makes it look like the heart is floating. 

I just love that little spoon!!!!

While searching the web yesterday I came across this on utube

Tim Holtz came out with Distress Crayons. I got so excited when watched

him showing how to use them. They are going on my wish list. I saw that they have them 

on Amazon for 12.99 at set, and of course I want all three sets. 

Yes this is me alright!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: