Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Got Trim?


Sometimes I forget that I have trims. 

Since I'm still moving odds and ends back into the stamping studio I'm 

discovering misc things. 

I found a whole bag full of different trimmings that I've collected. 

That is what inspired this card. The crumb cake layer was embossed with

a folder (at the time of this writing I can't remember the name of the embossing

folder and I'm to tired from cleaning to go back down the steps!)


Here you can see the trims that were used. Some twine, burlap ribbon, 

and flower trim. After attaching the trims the completed layer was mounted

on a vanilla base card using pop dots. I can see

using this as a wedding, or anniversary card. Maybe even a get well card. I'll

keep the inside blank for now until I use the card. Speaking of cards.....


I received this cute card from my friend Lisa. The Buzz stamp was part

of a stamping challenge that a group of us did. Love the lego blocks, and how
 
the card was mounted. Thanks Lisa! 
 
It rained all day yesterday! On the upside the snow is all gone, and the temps
 
are suppose to get into the 60's by the weekend. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: