Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tea Set and Quilt Card


Well I'm still having fun with some die cuts Ceil, and Kat sent to me. 

I just love the size of this teapot and cups. So many crafting possibilities.

So Ceil what is the name of this? Is it a thinlit or punch? I'm thinking I need one! 

I used the quilt embossing folder by Darice on Pink Pirouette cardstock, and sponged

the edges with Soft Suede. 

The music note paper was already embossed so I sponged the circle with Soft Suede

ink as I thought a darker color would highlight the tea set better. The completed layer was

then attached to a white doily.

I'm thinking the only thing that this tranquil card needs is a little cat. What would

go better with a quilt, music, and a cup of tea? 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Just unsubscribed...I am moving to another state...as soon as I am settled I will resign up to your website...gonna miss a lot of sites during this move! See you on the flip side!

Krafting Karen said...

Oh Cheryl Best of luck to you as you move. Hope everything goes well and you
are happy in a different state! I'll miss you