Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Blackberry Bliss Butterfly Card


Since I hadn't cleaned my desk off since I made the toppers for the ink

pens over the weekend. I thought I put those scraps of cardstock to 

good use and make a card. 

The strips were cut in 1/2 pieces that I then ran though a script embossing folder. 

Base card is vanilla. It was stamped with Smokey Slate using the dictionary background stamp. 

Butterfly is a from a hostess stamp set. I used a black stick pin for the head of 

the butterfly. 


Inside was stamped with a vine and flowers. I left off the greeting. 

One can be added later. 


Big thanks to my friend Ceil for sending me a selection of trims, and ephemera. 
 
What fun, and just made my day. Looking forward to turning these items into some
 
wonderful cards. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: