Sunday, May 22, 2016

Butterflies in Flight


Playing with a new thinlit die called Scribbles. It will be in the

upcoming new SU catalog.

Color for the scribble lines Wild Wasabi. The butterflies

I actually had cut already and were in my scrap drawer. Those colors are

Cameo Coral, and Elegant Eggplant. I added white accents to the center except

for the smallest butterflies.

I've had several requests for the directions to the Card Tote that I posted on Saturday.

I'll be posting a tutorial on Tuesday so please check back if you'd like the directions to that project. 

It rained most of the day on Saturday, and was a little chilly. We didn't do much outside.
We did go out to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. That was nice. Seems like every time we go
there its raining! 
I'm planning a trip to the craft store tomorrow. I'm having separation  anxiety from Pat Catan's. 
Since its still a little cold today going to make a big pot of soup. That should be comforting. 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: