Wednesday, May 4, 2016

By the Tide Card


This card was inspired by the ephemera, and trims that I received
 
from Ceil the other day. 

I used By the Tide and did a collage background. Colors: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Pool Party.

The lace went on the bottom half of the card. Love how it turned out. The 
 
colors remind me of the beach. The water and sand. So clean! 
 
 
So thankful that my foot was feeling better yesterday as I spent the afternoon baking. 
 
Made two batches of cookies for John to take to the nurses at the Cleveland Clinic. 
 
He wanted to bring them something to say thanks for helping train him. 
 
Then I made bubble up pizza for dinner. 
 
Its made in a 13x9x2 pan, but everyone was so hungry and wanted to dig in
 
that I didn't have time to take a photo of it in the pan before it was cut and gone,
 
so I took a photo of it on my plate. 
 
Really easy to make. Weight Watcher friendly and so good!!!!!! 
 
If you google Bubble Up Pizza you will find many good recipes for it. I use
 
lean ground meat, turkey pepperoni, and low fat mozzarella cheese. Doesn't really have a full crust.

Its made with one can of Pillsbury biscuits (the kind in the 4 pack) The 10 biscuits from one 

can are cut into 4ths then added to the browned ground meat and tomato sauce before pouring into

the pan. You can add any toppings that you like. I used slice olives. Me and John

like to make Hawanian pizza by using Canadian bacon, and pineapple tidbits. 

Sending a shout out to Debbie. She is a friend of my friend Kat. Debbie

took a fall yesterday an hurt her foot, and had to go to the emergency room. 

Feel better Debbie! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: