Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day Gift


Look what Sarah got me for Mother's Day!

I had seen this set on a sewing group I belong to. Its

made for Our Generation Dolls. Target is the only store that

carries that brand so I asked Sarah to see if she could help me find me one. 


She didn't have any luck finding one in the stores she looked at so sweet

daughter that she is she ordered me one from Amazon. 


The set is so awesome and built to scale for an 18 inch doll. 

Look at all the goodies in the sewing kit! 


Also included in the kit is an actual pattern that can be used to make a dress for a doll. It 

even came with a mini "bolt" of fabric. 


The fabric is blue with hearts on it. 


The sewing machine has a presser foot that can be lifted and a wheel that will

turn the needle (not an actual machine).


The sewing table has a part that flips open to extend the workspace, 

and a open area for the machine to rest in. 

The only thing I would have liked better would be that the drawers would open, but 
 
overall I am so excited to get this fun set to display in my sewing room. 
 
Now all I need to do is buy a Generation doll. One has been on my wish list for awhile now. 
 
Thanks to my very beautiful and thoughtful daughter for getting me this great gift! 
 
Love ya Sarah. 
 
Sewing trails
Karen 

No comments: