Thursday, May 12, 2016

Playful Journey and Clock Embossing Folder


I had some fun the other day making guy cards. 

The stamp set is called Playful Journey by Tim Holtz 

Designer paper Well Worn from SU (retired)

Cardstock: vanilla, and Cajun Craze


I used a clock embossing folder by Darice and first embossed the

designer paper. Next I used a sponge dauber with black ink and lightly

went over the raised images. 


Pat Catan's had Darice embossing folders on sale buy one get one free. So I couldn't walk out 

the store and not get any. Sarah was with me on Sunday and we did some shopping before 

meeting the boys for dinner. We also checked out the new Michael's that opened. I have to 

say I wasn't overly impressed with the stamping section. I think I've just been spoiled 

by the selection, and prices at Pat Catan. Don't know what I'll do if that store ever changes! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: