Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tales from Flower Garden


I know....I know...I promised the card tote tutorial today, 

but something came up beyond my control. 

And yes I will share with you what it was, but I can't do

it yet.  So...today I have pics from my front flower garden to share. 

I will be posting the card tote tutorial tomorrow. 


The flowers on the rhododendrons are really large this season. Just love

these flowers. Never knew about them till we lived in WA state for 5 years when

hubby was in the Navy. They actually grown like weeds in the forests of WA. 


The hostas are also doing really well. 


This is some type of lily, but I'm not sure what the name of it is. 



I need to have Skip pull out the wild rose plant growing next to the rhododendrons.

It never blooms, and the bugs take over, and eat all the leaves. 
 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 
 


No comments: