Saturday, May 28, 2016

White on White on White Cards


Keeping withe the VC Rocks Celebration theme...I have another card to share. 
 
Thought this one would be good for a bridal shower, or wedding card.

This is white on white on white! I used the scribbles thinlit again. 

I layered several of them over the white satin ribbon. 


The top and smallest scribble was popped over the top of the other layers. 

I had the cut the pop dots down into thin strips in order to get it to work. 

Greeting is from Floral Wings hostess set. Embossed layer was done using 

a retired script embossing folder. 

And if that wasn't enough white for you........here is another one.


Its a scribble snowman! I'm sorry I just couldn't resist myself. I saw

the three sizes of thinlits and when stacked it just looked like a snowman. 

The layer was embossed with gently falling embossing folder.

Don't forget to check out the VC Rocks Blog for other celebration cards!

Stamping trails
Karen

6 comments:

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

I am so CASEing that snowman! Genius!!!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Karen, these are great! I love how elegant the first one was, but I had come from my email and you had said something about a snowman, I clicked over to your blog and scrolled down and got the biggest grin on my face! I LOVE the snowman! I think it just pushed me over the edge! I must have this set now. Thanks for enabling me, lol

Theresa Lukes said...

Love the cards. I love the white on white. The Snowman is so cute!

Tania said...

Well I have good news & bad news. The good news is your cards are gorgeous. The bad news is that this blog hop has made you an enabler. I was totally NOT going to get the this set. But now I am VERY tempted to at least purchase the dies.

Krafting Karen said...

LOL Tania. I didn't buy the stamp set as I just didn't like it, but I knew I would love the thinlits!

Stace said...

Both are very elegant. I am glad you saw a snowman. He is adorable, plus you don't need cold weather.