Thursday, June 30, 2016

Crayon Embossing Folder Technique


The map background has been sitting on my desk all week, 

and I needed to do something with it. 

The embossing folder used is called Global. (retired SU)

I tried something new. First I embossed the white cardstock

took it out of the big shot and just opened up the folder. 

While the cardstock was still in place I used the side of 

a crayon (it had the paper wrapper completely removed)

to color the raised area. Crayon color was blue/green. 
 
By keeping the cardstock in the folder it kept the raised image from 
 
being pushed flat while the coloring was done. 

Embossed panel is layered on Marina Mist, and I drew little

dashed lines around it. 

Stamps used are from a retired SAB set. 


I did the same plane on the inside and added a few dashed lines. 
 
So the Cleveland Indians have won 12 games in a row! 
 
The last time they done that was in 1951. WOW!
 
Something has lit a fire under them. They are heading to Canada to 
 
take on Toronto this weekend. Lets see if they can make it a bakers dozen. 
 
GO TRIBE!!!!!
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: