Sunday, June 26, 2016

Frames for ABC Swap


I'm hosting an ABC swap (anything but a card), and I also

signed up for a slot, so I wanted to post what I made for it. 

These are frames I got at Michael's yesterday. They

came in a package of four. 

Stamp set Grateful Bunch. Colors: crushed curry, island indigo, rose red,

crumb cake, and jet black StazOn. 

I stamped on watercolor paper and colored using an aqua painter. 


So lets talk about recycling. I reused the packaging the frames came in to

display the magnet frames. 


I cut a magnetic sheet to fit the card board that the frames were attached to, 

and stuck it down. Next I cut designer paper and glued it over the 

magnet sheet. After gluing a magnet to the back of each frame

I slipped it all back into the plastic packaging. 

I was feeling good yesterday and I did some running around.

Went to Pat Catan's, Michael's and Hollos. Also went to the post office

and grocery store. Haven't did that much running around at one time in

a long while. 

Friday night we went to the drive in and saw Independence Day Resurgence. 

It wasn't a bad movie, but not as good as the first one. Summer is officially here now that

we went to the drive in! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen
 
 


No comments: