Saturday, June 4, 2016

Journey Artist Trading Cards



Since I had fun last month with the ATC swap with 

a online group I decided to do another round in June. 

I used the dictionary background stamp from SU first on the vanilla cardstock.

Then I ran it through the Darice clock embossing folder. After

that step was finished I lightly sponged over the raised edges of the embossing with 

Soft Suede ink. 

Last step was to lightly spray with some bronze stamping mist. (Tim Holtz)


I didn't take a photo of all of them, but I made 14. 

So I'm ready to swap!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Very nice, Karen! I just love ATC swaps, and they are great to use on scrapbooking pages or the focal point on a card. Sure wish we still had one for VC. Love inchies, too. It's fun trying to make a tiny little work of art.