Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Let in the Elephants


I was inspired this weekend to make some elephant cards, 

and I tell you why in a bit. 

This happy fellow is a single (retired) stamp.

I colored him using prisma pencils.


No embellishments on this card, just some different layers. 

I love this solid elephant stamp. I can't remember now where

it came from, but I'm think it was a See-D's stamp. 

All done in Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, and matching designer paper. 


Here is the reason I was inspired to stamp elephants. 

Amber sent me an early birthday gift. This cute carved elephant candle. 


His ears, mouth, and tail will light up once the candle is lit. 

I do plan to light it, but not yet as I want to enjoy this happy guy for a bit. 


Amber did send me a link so I could get an idea of what he will look like

when I do light him. 

Big thanks for the gift Amber! It was so sweet of you to think of me. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: