Monday, June 6, 2016

Mailable Monday # 154



Happy Monday!

This is really a mailable Monday car as it has no layers at all. 

Just stamping. 


To make it I started out inking the Lacy background stamp with

Sahara Sand ink. Just place the stamp image side up on your work

surface and ink. Next use a strip of painters tape, and place

when you don't want the image to be on the card. Here I placed the tape

towards the lower half of the stamp. 

Place the card directly on top of the inked stamp and press down. 

For this step I put a scrap piece of paper over the cardstock and press. 

Keeps ink from getting on my fingers. Remove the 

card from the stamp, and now you have a clean spot for

a greeting or other stamped image. 


I also inked a small strip on the stamp and stamped it on the  

inside.

Stamping trails
Karen

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Wow! This is really a neat idea! Hope you don't mind if I use this cool idea!

Krafting Karen said...

Not at all Cherie. That is why I post cards, tips, and other things on my blog.
It is great to share! Have fun.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Now why didn't I think of that? Just shows you can teach an old dog new trick, lol.