Monday, June 13, 2016

Mailable Monday # 155


I'm a member of VC Rocks, and this weekend we

had a virtual stamping day. One of the challenges was

to create a no layer card. Well of course I 

thought of Mailable Monday. 

The above card is a perfect Mailable Monday card. 

No layer, no embellishments, but the card does feature some

texture from Softly Falling embossing folder. 

The snowflakes from Flurry of Wishes stamp set was

inked with Soft Suede ink. Greeting inked with Early Espresso.

After the stamping was complete I ran the card base through the folder, then sponged 
 
all the edges. 


Here is an inside view. 

Something about snowflakes in shades of brown. 

I've always like them. You can see I also

embossed a small part of the inside with with same folder. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: