Saturday, June 11, 2016

New Doll Dress made with Generation Doll Sewing Kit



Well I put together the little dress that came with

the sewing machine, and kit that Sarah got me for Mother's Day. 

Here is the link to the post in case you missed it.


I added some lace to the hem line. You might remember this was 

trim I got at Pat Catan's not to long ago. 




And I also added some yellow buttons to the bodice. 


Since the dress is sleeveless I wanted to add something to it, so I made 

a poncho from one sheet of white felt. Its no sew, and fringed completely around it. 

The button embellishment is actually a clear button that I added designer paper

to the underside using crystal effects. I wanted to have the button match a sewing theme. 


I started out by making the poncho in dark blue, but I didn't think it matched 

the dress. (yes my doll when I get one has to have a outfit that matches!)


I'll keep the blue one and pair it with another outfit at some point. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: