Thursday, June 2, 2016

Pat Catan's Haul


My Sunday haul from Pat Catan's. 

Of course I only went in to get some adhesive and a few dollars later.......



I was happy to see that they have the Fuse Tool stuff. 

Was thinking I'd have to buy the decorative tips on Amazon, but as luck would 

have it I got them sooner. 


I know the two white trims look alike, but I couldn't decide if I wanted 

the scallops with the picots, or without so I got both. Trims are reasonable only

1.79 a spool. 

I also got a twin pack of 16x20 canvas. Its for a project that I'll post when

I'm finished.



Yep sing it Ariel!!!!

Since school is out for the summer hubby is back on day shift. He would rather be

working second shift, but at least this is the last summer he will be working as

he will be retiring next April. 
Happy first day of June!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: