Sunday, June 19, 2016

Shadow Box Frame



This was a fun project to make. I love making 3D items, and this

little shadow was perfect for me to try. 

Before I get to far in to the post here

is the link for those who also want to make one. 
 
The shadow box is made with a 11x11 inch piece of cardstock. 
 
I used Nice Cuppa, and the matching framlits to decorate the frame. 
 
The greeting is from the Perfect Blend stamp set. 
 
I added a white paper doily to the bottom of the frame. 
 
 
 Side view. 

The kettle is flush against the frame, and the teacup is attached with 

a double stack of pop dots. 


 This scored scrap is a leftover piece from the first attempt. 

I used the scraps from the brown frame to make little boxes. 



I sat in the stamping studio yesterday morning and worked out the size and

score lines needed to make lids for the bottom of the boxes. Also 

added a square of designer paper to the inside bottom as a liner. 

My friend Ceil will be so proud of me for using the scraps instead of putting them

in the garbage. 

Sarah is coming over today to celebrate Father's day with Skip. 

Planning on having a cookout. 

Everyone enjoy the day! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: