Thursday, June 16, 2016

Stamped Tags


So I started doing something different. Stamping on manilla tags. 

I used Tim Holtz collage medium and distress crayons on this one. 

Also used a new canning jar mug thinlit. 

Metal flower, and leaves also by Tim Holtz. 


This one uses distress ink and Swallowtail stamp. 

I stamped the butterfly again on vellum and colored it on the 

back of the image distress ink and attached it to the

stamped butterfly on the tag. 

Rosette made with in line color lace from SU 


This one I really did a lot of stamping. 

The eye chart stencil was done with VersaMark then embossed with

clear powder. Next I just kept adding different layers of ink, and stamped images.

Flower in the corner was made with prima flowers. Remember those? I 

have a drawer full of them. Another thing I need to start using more of.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: