Thursday, June 23, 2016

Summer Mason Jar Themed Pocket Letter


Well I was in the mood to make a pocket letter. 

This is only the second one I've ever made. 

Used die-namic Mason Jar Mug die. 

The designer paper is from Cloud Nine, and I'm sure I've had

it for almost a decade now. LOL

I wanted a summer theme, and the mugs

look like they are filled with ice tea, or lemonade. 


A closer look at some of the jars. I used gold striped vellum to create the straws. 


When I bought the die I also bought the matching stamp set. It has

some great words in it. 


I used washi tape to cover the flap on the side of the page protector. 

Then I punched the little jars with a punch by EK Success.


I also used that same punch to attach trims to go into the back of the pockets. 


Here is the back view. 

I had fun making this one, and I found someone to trade with. So

I'll be making a trip to the post office sometime today.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful young lady Amber. Hope you have a great day sweetie! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: