Thursday, June 9, 2016

Throwback Thursday Vintage Pineapple


Well pineapples are trending now. I'm seeing them in all the stores.

Stampin'Up even has a large single pineapple in their new catalog. 

Well I remembered that I had a pineapple in the Fresh Fruit stamp set. 

Its a pretty vintage set going back to 1999. 


Here is  photo of the complete set. Love the vintage feel these stamps have. I

guess that is why I've held onto it all these years. 


I've paired the vintage pineapple with some new things. 

The splat is from Tim Holtz. Its part of a thinlit set that has a scribble heart, 

and other things in it. 

The embossed background a Sizzix sunburst embossing folder.

I just use sponges to add ink on the raised areas. 


Love this folder. I've used it several times before, but really need to use it more often. 


See the pin holding the word delight? I found them hiding in 

my hardware drawer.....yes I have a hardware embellishment drawer. 


These are also by Tim Holtz. 

It's been a little nippy here for the first week of June. 

It went down into the 40's last night, and is only going to reach 70 today. 

Think I might be baking something today. Maybe a nice casserole, or

brownies! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: