Thursday, August 25, 2016

Halloween Pocket Letter


I had fun on Monday making this Halloween Pocket Letter. 

I used Tim Holtz 8x8 Halloween designer paper. 


The mini pocket letter made by making 9 pockets in one trading card size sleeve. 

I went back and forth about using cardstock to back the mini pocket but then

decided to leave it clear. 


Close up of one of the pockets. I used the witch hat

from Tim Holtz Crazy Bird accessories to put on the old lady. Oops I meant 

on the "witch" 


I really like the undertaker wagon and wanted use it, but 

since it was larger than one of the pockets I had to layer it

and cut it to fit into two pockets. Works for me! 


One of the elements that is going in the back of a pocket. I made

this while Kat was here she was helping me out. I used the Fuse Tool

to make a little shaker to go over a paper clip. How cool is that? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: