Friday, August 26, 2016

Mini Crazy Birds go to Paris for Coffee


Now isn't this just too cute!!!!!

I got a set of mini Crazy Birds at Michael's. By using

a 50% off coupon the set only came to 10.00. It came with

three birds and framlits, and also came with some greetings, 

and embossing folder. 


The embossing folder used is by Darice. When I saw it

at Pat Catan's I knew right away I wanted to use it with the mini birds. 

Here they sit together in Pairs on chairs enjoying a cup of coffee. 


Here is what the embossing folder looks like. 

Since I don't have mini accessories to go with the mini birds

I used the ones that go with the larger birds. They work just fine. 

I think it makes it cuter that the hats at just a tad bit to big. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Karen, I love the mini crazy birds! I bought the big ones and the dies, but I didn't get the accessories or the words. Wish I had waited and got the mini ones. Love the cats and dogs, too. My have to have those. I did pick up some Dylusions words. There are some priceless ones like "you may not have lost all your marbles, but you definitely have a hole in the bag" Cracked me up. Love this card. Thanks for sharing.