Sunday, August 21, 2016

Up Cycling with a Bike


I stopped by Hallmark last week to pick 

up some buckeye candy to send to a friend that I'm 

doing a state swap with, and while I was checking out

the clerk gave me a card with a coupon for 40% off an order in September. 


Here is what the card looked like. Not even done on cardstock. It was

printed out on glossy paper. I really

like the bike and knew right away that it was destine to up-cycled to

better things. 


So I first fussy cut the bike out. 

Next I inked up the woodland embossing folder with Crumb Cake ink,

and ran a piece of matching carstock through it. 

I sponged the edges before adhering the

bike to the bottom part of the panel. 

Journey was stamped on a scrap of cream cardstock with

Early Espresso ink and sponged. 

Attached it to the card with a piece of washi tape. 

The completed panel was then attached to a white base card. 

Really happy with how this one turned out. 

Just love to up-cycle! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: