Saturday, September 17, 2016

Another Halloween Pocket Letter, and Candy


Made another Halloween pocket letter. 

This one is pretty simple. I just decorated all the 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 pieces

of designer paper. The paper is from Basic Grey and has

long been in my paper stash. Glad I could use some of it up. 

Stamps are from different companies. 

The center witch card was done with a stencil on cream cardstock. 

Used lots of washi tape and some stickers to accent the cards. 


Closer view. 


Of course I filled the back of the pockets with goodies. 

Hope the person I'm swapping with will like it. 


I was on a quest this week to find a certain candy bar, and

while I was searching I found this bag of pumpkin spice puffs. 

I love the peppermint puffs they have for Christmas and I love 

pumpkin so I had to pick up this bag. Only one dollar at the grocery store. 

And by the way.....YUM!!!!


And after looking several places I did find the candy bar I was looking for. 

If you love peanut butter and chocolate this is the way to eat it! 

Found them at Drug Mart. So if you are also searching for these try a drug store. 

My friends daughter Amber was looking for them also and she found some at CVS. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: