Friday, September 9, 2016

Are you my Mummy?


 
My Doctor Who friends will understand the title of this post. 
 
I couldn't resist making these cute little mummies using
 
empty toilet paper tubes. 
 
 
After wrapping the tube and adding the candy I attached
 
this little pull tag. When the tag is pulled
 
it rips through the crepe paper and the contents spill out. 
 
I used a web embossing folder and stamped the tag
 
with little spiders. 
 
 
Added some wiggle eyes. I think

these are just adorable! 

Halloween is just around the corner. 

So went to Pat Catan's yesterday and did I ever get a surprise!

It looked like a typhoon whipped through the inside as

they are in the process of moving all the contents of the store. 

They also got more registers. Since Michael's purchased

Catan's they are making the changes now. Reminds me 

of how the Michael's stores are set up. Not saying I like it, but

not saying I don't like it. I'll have to go back next week and see it

when its completed.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: