Thursday, September 8, 2016

Crock-pot Banana Bread



I made banana bread in my crock-pot! 

Its been so hot and muggy here. I don't turn the oven on in the summer

months. And FYI....I even take the crockpot out to the garage and let it 

bake so I won't have any extra heat in the kitchen. 

I got the recipe from Crock-pot Ladies. You can get

the recipe here


When Kat was here I made the bread and added chocolate chips. 

It pretty rich, so when I made it again I cut down on the chips. 

YUM.

Going to have another 90+ day again. Yesterday the

humidity was so bad you could actually see a haze outside. 

Some of the Cleveland schools had to close and send the kids home

as it was so hot, and they were having trouble with the air conditioning. 

Skip wasn't so lucky he had to work. 

We are still getting tomatoes, red peppers, and eggplant from the garden. 

I'll be roasting eggplant and tomatoes today on the grill. 

I also have to make a Pat Catan's run. (you can stop laughing now Kat)

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOL. Yes, I'm still laughing!!!!
Kat