Sunday, September 18, 2016

Halloween Pocket Bag



I finished my very first Pocket Bag. This was really fun to make!
 
It all began when I joined a group on Facebook. They swap pocket letters
 
and other things. So I signed up for the pocket bag swap. 
 
The bag I got at Hollo's. Its black and the size of a standard brown lunch bag. 
 
The bottom of the bag was folded up and glued to form a pocket. 
 
 
Here is a view before I added all the other goodies. 

The witch hat, shoes, ghost, and moon were all dies from 

Sizzix. I punched a hole in the side of the bag and added a plastic spider. 

There are also some stickers, dots, washi tape and star rhinestones. Love

the cardstock I used as it is textured. Not sure where it came from just found

it in the stash.
 
 
Some of the goodies I filled the bag and pocket with. 

The stacked pumpkins is a chip clip. One bag is filled

with die cut ghosts, and the other with Halloween designer paper pieces. 


Door hanger made with a coaster base. I used the same witch hat die

cut as I did on the front of the bag as it also had brooms and I wanted to use those. 


I found the skeletons at the dollar store. He is just sitting over the pencil

I thought about gluing him to the pencil but decided not to. There 

is some misc die cuts, fibers, and washi tape to fill the pocket. 


Trio of tags. 


Love this large tag. 


Ghost clip. 

So I'm hoping my partner will love her pocket bag. Thinking I'm going to

have to make Christmas ones. They would make great gifts. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: