Monday, September 12, 2016

Mailable Monday #168


Happy Monday! 

 First I have to say Happy Anniversary to my baby girl Sarah. 

Sarah and Jason were married one year ago today. 

Okay back to the card of the day.....

I was going though some stamp boxes and came across the witch

shoe stamp. Not sure which company it is from. 

I stamped it on watercolor paper then colored it in with Tim Holtz

ink. The black layer is from Core-dinations. Another Tim Holtz

product. This one has all back cardstock, but when you sand it

you can see the color under the black. In this case it was green.

Ceil if you are reading this post the cardstock I used is the same

as the paper pack I sent to you. 

Anyway...the greeting is from SU. 


On the inside I carried over the black/green paper, and stamped a 

greeting that went with the witch shoes on the front. 


I have a little mailing tip for you.

After the card is finished and placed in an envelope slide it through

the slot in your paper cutter. If it goes through easy without getting
 
stuck it will take a first class stamp. If it doesn't fit through the slot
 
the card will need additional postage. This is just a general rule. I've been
 
using this tip for awhile now and its been working for me. Of course if you 
 
are not sure better to take the item to the post office.  
 
 
The happy couple. So cute together. 

Love you both!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: