Monday, September 19, 2016

Mailable Monday #169


So with all the Halloween goodies I've been making my

thoughts are now turning to Thanksgiving. 

I used a clear mini stamp set I picked up at Michael's years ago

and never used. Why oh why do I buy stamps and never ink them? 

Must be an addiction, but forget that 12 step program I'll just keep the illness! 

I did use a homemade defusser. First I stamped the pumpkins and

greeting on the cream layer. Next I put the layer in the wallpaper 

embossing folder with the defusser on top. I like how

I can omit the embossing over stamped images. 

Not much going on today. I need to run to the post office and pick up more stamps. 

Have a few birthday cards to mail, and ATC swaps for September. 

Tomorrow I'll be going to the local library. I signed up to take an altered journal class. 

The class is broken up into 3 days. Excited to be taking that. I don't even have

to bring my own supplies the library is supplying them. 
 
Gotta love that! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: