Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sparkly Season Halloween Card, and Squash


I used Sparkly Season stamp set to make this card. 

Also used a Tim Holtz thinlit set that Kat sent me. 

I brought a lot from last year's SU Holiday mini, but since

I had the knee replacement last year I really didn't get a chance to 

play with some of the stuff I got. So this year I made a decision not

to buy anything from the Holiday mini. I know big shock right? 

Want to play with the stuff I already have. Even though there are a few

things I would really love to have from the new mini. Like the stamps that 

go with Jar of Love set that I got from the main catalog. SIGH!!!!


I wanted to share this pic I took of hubby yesterday. 

He picked a wheelbarrow full of butternut squash. Most of 

them are pumpkin shape. 


Yup these are butternut, and not mini pumpkins. 

We have this load but a ton more! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: