Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sunflower Anniversary Card


My daughter and son in law's 1st year wedding anniversary is

coming up on the 12th. Since there

theme was fall and sunflowers I decided to make 

this card to capture that wonderful time. 

I used a Sizzix sunflower thinlit to create the sunflower. 

I just did several layers and sponged the edges with Chocolate

Chip ink. The designer paper is also SU, not sure from 

which pack but I know its retired. 

The flower is layered on a white panel that was embossed 

with the lattice square folder. 

I love how it turned out, and I hope she loves it too. 

Not sure where the summer went, but here it is September already. 


I got an early birthday present when Kat was here. 

Isn't this ring beautiful? Even better in person. I just 

love, love, love the elephants! 


The elephants go all the way around the band. 

Big thanks Kat!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are soooooooo wecome!!!!! I'm so glad you love it.
Had a wonderful time with you & planning my next visit next year.

Love, Kat