Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Christmas Pocket Flip Bag


Well here is my 3rd pocket flip bag. This

one of course is a Christmas theme. 

I'm not so sure I'm as happy with this one as I was the Halloween, 

and Thanksgiving one I did. For some reason

I just don't think it flows well, but I'm hoping my partner will like it. 

You know we are always are our own worst critic. 


Here are a few things that I made for the bag. 

Rosette made from designer paper. Attached to a 

paper straw. 

The Santa is mounted on a stamped scallop circle. 


I borrowed this idea from a fellow crafting friend Kathleen. 

She send me a mini file folder with the Thanksgiving flip bag she made me. 
 
Thanks Kathleen!

I changed it up for Christmas. Added pine trees from a Tim Holtz die. The

edges of the trees are brushed with clear wink of Stella. Bottom stamped trees

is from Lovely as a Tree set. I filled the inside with different die cuts.


Two of the tags I made. Added a package of trims. 


I found a little kraft handled gift bag in my stash and decorated it. 

So I have a bag in a bag! 


Some clips. The bottom plaid clip is holding the punch art Santa ornament

on the front of the bag. 


So YAY TRIBE!!! Not only did they win the first game of the World Series but

it was a shut out. 6 to zip! Only 3 more wins guys you can do it! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you made this for Swappers Corner I hope I get you as a partner. This is wonderful. Are they doing a Flip Bag exchange? Hope so...........I enjoy doing them. Have a great day Karen.