Wednesday, October 12, 2016

More Pocket Letters


I received this cute Halloween theme pocket letter yesterday

from Sherry. 


She made the smaller pocket that is standing up. It was 

filled with misc Halloween decor. 


I also received the 3 pocket black cat swap from Melissa. 

Cute google eyes on the cats. 

I made a post office run yesterday afternoon. 

It was packed with people. Guess because the PO was closed

on Monday due to the holiday. 

Thank goodness they have the automated machine. No line

for that. I mailed out several swaps. 

Kat I mailed the stamps and thinlits that you asked to borrow. 

I also mailed out Halloween, and Thank you cards. 

I was in a funk yesterday and didn't get anything done. I 

hope I'm not coming down with something. 

Hubby had to turn the heat on yesterday morning. It 

was a wee bit nippy, but it didn't last long got warmer in the afternoon. 

Next few days is suppose to be in the lower 70's. I'll take that because

that temp is about 10 degrees higher than what it normally is for

this time of year. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: