Friday, October 7, 2016

Thanksgiving Flip Bag Swap


YAY! I'm all caught up on my swaps. Now

I can get back to working on the art journal book. 

This flip bag I made for Swappers Corner. Theme is
Thanksgiving. 
I found a burnt orange handled bag at Catan's and used that
for the base. 
After folding up the lower part of the bag I added
designer paper to the pocket and upper bag. 
I love how the scarecrow turned out. Used the top note die and
different punches to create this happy fellow. 
Made several different clips. This one I hand 

wrote and read "save a turkey eat beef!"
I used washi paper to make the base for this clip. 


Leaf stamp from Tim Holtz. 


Didn't take a photo of all the goodies, but here is a pic of a package of

Thanksgiving theme embossing folders, and a cute little travel fall tissues . 

Sending a shout out to Kat and Joe who are traveling today. 

Have a safe and happy trip!!! Happy trails! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: