Thursday, November 3, 2016

Bottle Cap Clips, and Straws


I've been working on embellishments that I can use

for pocket bags, and pocket letters swaps. 

These clip were so easy to make!

I got some red bottle caps at Tuesday Morning the other day. 

These were pressed in the Big Shot. 

I used a 1 inch circle punch with some designer paper for the

bottle cap centers. They were glued down with crystal effects. 

I also brushed the top of the paper and sprinkled on some 

ultra fine glitter. 


Here is a closer look at Santa. I added a ribbon bow 

to complete it. 


I made a total of 24 of the caps. 

Some of them I placed on paper straws. 

How cute are these? Love the rusty bell accent on the reindeer. 


Just love how they all turned out. Some I plan to leave as 

is. I'll put them into cello bags for the different swaps I joined. 

Now how many of you wish I was your swap partner? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: