Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Christmas Embellishments


I finished the embellishments for a swap I joined. 

This one features some cardstock scallop circle flowers. 

Raided my brad drawer (yes I have a drawer just for brads) and

found some pearl ones that have silver edges. 

After punching the cardstock I ran the brad through three layers

of the punches, then got the cardstock damp. I crumbled up the flowers and

let them air dry. 


This designer panel I layered on to green, and then cream cardstock. 

I added some pearls, wink of Stella, and a fun tassel. 


Rosette made with designer paper. After I popped up the greeting

I added tinsel around the outside edge. 


Here is a side view. 


Another greeting using the white tinsel. 


I used silver foil to make the cap for the ornament then

used the stylus to make lines so it would look like an ornament cap. 


Santa's beard was "fluffed" with Aleene's glitter snow. Gives

it real dimension. Also added a silver/white pom pom. 
 
 
Another rosette. 
 
 
Little clip with snowflake, rhinestone, and silver thread. 
 
I'm still working on a few more swaps. Then I have to stop joining them
 
and move on to finishing Christmas gifts. Really want to put the 
 
tree up, but its to early. 
 
And speaking of early.....Me and hubby went to Tuesday Morning (yesterday on Tuesday morning)
 
and we heard Christmas music!!! Yup the stores are already playing Christmas songs. 
 
And.....Strongsville had the square already decorated with the tree, lights, and everything. 
 
It is true Christmas does start the day after Halloween!!!! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: