Thursday, November 17, 2016

Clips, Pocket Letter, and ATC


Made some vintage ornament clips this week. 

The punch and matching stamps used are retired SU. 

I used thin silver thread in between the layers. 

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact

that Thanksgiving only a week away. This month is

flying!!! 


Received this fun Christmas theme pocket letter yesterday. 

Made by Kim from the Swappers Corner group. 

Instead of putting goodies in the back of the pockets Kim

clipped a small stocking to the top of the page. It was full of 

fun goodies. 


I like that she used Valentina Prima doll on the letter. 


Love all the cute clips she added to the letter. 


And I also received three ATC round robins back. 

So fun seeing how people add to such a tiny piece of cardstock! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: