Thursday, November 24, 2016

Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

Here is my latest prima doll tag. 

I'm so thrilled how she came out. 

This doll's name is Audrey. 

I hand cut the tree then embossed it with a basket folder from Darice. 

The packages are the bottom are different sized designer paper pieces. 

Silver tinsel is by Tim Holtz. Love it! It reminds me of the old time 

tinsel from from 60's that my mom put on the tree. 

The expression "don't get your tinsel in a tangle" 

was done on the PC and printer. 


And look....I took a tip from my crafty friend Kathleen,

and added some designer paper to the back. 



I'll have photo's to post tomorrow from Thanksgiving. 

I made Sarah boston cream pie cupcakes so I'll

be sure to post those. They were fun to make. I've 

never filled a cupcake before. 

Have a great day! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: