Sunday, November 6, 2016

Gingerbread Man Themed Pocket Bag


I am thrilled with how this pocket bag came out. 

Wanted to go with a gingerbread theme. 

I used a Sizzix die to cut the gingerbread man. 


Red glimmer paper used for his bow. In hindsight

I think I should have made the eyes and mouth cream color like

the decorations on his legs and arms, but at least his figures are

highlighted.

Used decorative buttons from a package I got at Tuesday Morning to 

make the clips. Glad I still had some gingham ribbon left over from

the days when gingham was so popular. It goes really well with

the Crumb Cake cardstock. 


Another clip I made using a flattened bottle cap. 

Won't show all the stuff in the bag, as I didn't want to unpack it again to

take photos. Hope my partner likes it as much as I do. 

Yesterday was a good day. It was in the low 60's. Took the

car went for a drive and hit Michael's. got lots of Halloween stuff

at 80% off. We got Chinese food for dinner, then headed over to 

Parma as Skip wanted to do some shopping at Harbor Freight. 

Suppose to be warm again today. Think I'll take a walk in the park. 

I have a ton of paperwork to read through to be prepared to work the Polls

on Tuesday. 
 
Hope everyone remembered to set their clocks back an hour. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a fantastic job Karen on this flip bag Karen. I sure hope we are paired up for this one on Swappers Corner. I am getting a little discouraged with the group as I always get my things ready and send them out right away. I put a lot of time and effort into all of them. I have three different swaps that I haven't received yet with a deadline of October 31st. In a few more days I guess I will give their names to Tracy and see what happens. Glad you are getting some nice weather. Enjoy it!

Krafting Karen said...

I'm running into a few problems with the swaps as well. We can always do a one on one swap if you'd like. I'm making you a Christmas tag:)