Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Night


Skip didn't want Hillary to be left out so

he made a Hillary witch with the other pumpkin we had.

So here you have them the Trumpkin, and Hillkin. 

The little ones that look like pumpkins are actually 

butternut squash from our garden that grew into the

shapes of pumpkins this summer. 

I gave out candy last night to about 150 kids. I lost count. 

Got hugged by Batman. He must have been 6 or 7 and he gave

me a big hug. So cute! I saw some good costumes. 

One kid was dressed as the Stay Puff Marshmallow man. 

Another was dressed as a Rubik Cube. Had quite a few

dressed as Indian ball players. GO TRIBE! 

Oh I have to share....Halloween started at 6 pm and it was still daylight. 

Normally the little kids are out then with their parents. I saw

several people with their kids that walked past our house when they saw the 

Trump sign and pumpkins in the yard. I couldn't believe it! But It happened.

When I told Skip about it he said good that meant he could eat the Halloween candy. 


I wanted to post of photo of this tree in our front yard. 

Skip planted it a few years ago. I can't remember the name of the 

tree, but has beautiful red leaves during the fall. 

Be back tomorrow with some more Christmas embellishments that

I made for a swap. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: